Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Adam Talks About Sauli in SF today!



Wait, can I take a second to do something?  I don't know if he's listening, but I'm gonna find this online I'm sure, but it is my boyfriend's birthday today. Yeah.


What is your boyfriend's name? Sauli


Has it been tough because you're so busy right now been preparing for the new album and the tour?


We're good. No, he's been {or come} out to visit a couple of times when I've been out on this quickie little run.  It's...we're fine.  We're good. 


You never get tempted.. on the road?



NO, I mean...and I haven't really...I really don't...I'm really...I'm in a good space.  You know what, I think I was actually, I was.. you know when you're getting ready for the tour, there was actually a little part of me that was like worried about getting tempted.  I never have.  I'm really content.  I'm really happy.  He's really, really amazing.




pic by @fernandov997 via @GaleChester



CLICK PICS TO ENLARGE!






pics via @InnaSugak



More pics here: 
http://997now.cbslocal.com/photo-galleries/2012/03/28/adam-lambert-visits-fernando-greg-in-the-morning/#photo-243011


AUDIO
At 12:59:
99.7 NOW SF Fernando & Greg Interview ADAM LAMBERT 3-28-12
http://soundcloud.com/galechester/99-7-now-sf-fernando-greg

SAULI'S BIRTHDAY BLOG!


Happy Birthday to Me! ;)


Yay! Exactly 27 years ago on March 28th, 1985 at 10:00 a.m. I popped out into the world and exactly a year ago, I moved to Los Angeles. The past year has absolutely been the most important, most consuming and most challenging of all. Right now, I'm happier than I've ever been!!

I know it's not a lot of age by any means, but I've accumulated a lot of memories in 27 years. There's a lot of living left to do, and this is just the start. :) Here are some pictures from along the way.

[go check out the pics at http://www.saulikoskinen.net/2012/03/paljon-onnea-mina/]

Happy birthday to my twin sister Sara as well! Party today!! yay!!

xoxo
/S



translation by moominbert





click pics to enlarge!


I'm throwing one in of Adam!



















Sauli's blog with pics:


http://www.saulikoskinen.net/2012/03/paljon-onnea-mina



No comments:

Post a Comment